Pete's Party Nights - Music, Food and Love - Guo Yue and friends SOLD OUT!
Join us for an evening of music, stories and food from one of our greatest collaborators and friends. He is a musician with a passion for food, a chef whose events at WOMAD are always a hit. He will make you laugh and cry while delighting your palette with delicious food, bursting with flavours and memories from his childhood days in Beijing before and during the Cultural Revolution.
The evening will also feature the glorious voice of Seaming To and the Long Walk Chinese Ensemble.
Don't worry if you are vegetarian, just let us know in advance and we will make sure you are well provided for.
1. Chicken with tahini fresh chilli , spring onion in a light sweet soy and chilli sauce .
2. Long life New Year special dish Guo Yue’s glass noodles with (minced pork or Crisp eggs, fresh ginger, garlic and fresh coriander .
3. Lily flowers, Chinese wood-ear mushrooms and fresh bamboo shoots in a special home made sauce.
4. Smoked Tofu with Chinese Bai cai with a Sichuan pepper corn with sesame seed oil and Chinese rice wine.
1. Special Chinese New Year dish . Slow cooked pork with winter chestnut with star anise and cinnamon bark fresh ginger and sprinting onion.
2. Coriander fish.
3. Wok fried Chicken with three coloured peppers cucumber and mange tout.
4. Chinese seasonal vegetables with fresh garlic.
TICKETS: £25 (includes 8 course Chinese New Year banquet - we are not able to offer LA3/4 discount tickets for this event)
Tickets are non-refundable.