First Annual Conference delivered by the NW Reaching Out Network
NOW SOLD OUT!
A network for organisations working with children and young people in challenging circumstances.
We are pleased to be presenting this day in the great HOME building in central Manchester. Come for a day of research, sharing and conversation.
If you want to increase your skills and understanding in how to develop and manage high quality inclusive music projects, this is a day for you!
The day will include:
- Keynote on SCALING UP MUSIC INCLUSION – a national research programme - Ben Sandbrook (World Pencil)
Discussion sessions on:
- Strategic Development for organisations led by Pete Moser (More Music) and Charlie Morrison (Brighter Sound)
- Do, Review, Improve – looking at quality in delivery - led by Phil Mullen
Thematic sessions with case studies on:
- Music Technology – why do we use it ?
- Noise Solution (Simon Glenister) and Brighter Sound Tech Tuesdays
- Youth Leadership in music making
- Rachel Parsons and More Music Young leaders and Lucy Wallace and Brighter Sound young people
Download the conference schedule by clicking here
Following the conference we hope that the regular quarterly meetings of the network will include more members from diverse organisations.
Lunch will be provided, please let us know if you have any dietary requirements.
2, Tony Wilson Place,
Manchester M15 4FN
Time: 10am - 4pm
Following the booking you will receive an email with further information allowing you to book onto the sessions you want to attend.