Women In Music Network Meeting
More Music is proud to host the next two of a series of 3 network meetings for female music leaders on the 19th October 2016 and 25th January 2017, 6pm - 8pm at More Music.
As part of More Music’s workforce development series, the ‘Women in Music’ network has been developed with the aims of providing a forum for female music leaders to share experiences, opportunities and best practice and also as an opportunity to strengthen our links with female music leaders from across the North West .
The Women in Music Network aims to provide opportunities for female music leaders to:
- To network with individuals and organisations working across the North West
- To feel part of a network of female musicians
- To explore and contribute to the female musician’s agenda in the North West
- To feel inspired and supported
- To gain confidence, learn new skills and develop new ideas
- To be part of a long term change for women in music
- To develop a tool to challenge and effect change for female musicians in the North West
On the 19th October, discussions will focus around exploring the female musician’s agenda in the North West with the ultimate aim of creating a set of guidelines to avoid gender stereotyping and encourage gender diversity within music project.
For more information, contact Rachel Parsons at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please book your free place here to confirm your attendance.