Ways Into Workshops Weekend
Times: 10am - 5pm each day
Music Making, Personal exploration & continuing Professional Development
- to pick up skills and techniques to take out into workshops.
- to give you a chance to explore your own creativity.
- Saturday 10am – 5pm Sessions
- Saturday Evening 7.30pm Singing Supper
- Sunday 10am – 5pm Sessions
- Peter Moser is a composer, performer, producer, consultant and facilitator. He is also the founder and artistic Director of More Music. He has written scores for theatre, opera and dance projects as well as songs for occasions and large-scale choral and orchestral pieces. He co-edited ‘Community Music: A Handbook’, a book that covers a range of music and music workshop topics and is aimed at inspiring and empowering musicleaders.
- Leon Patel is the Artistic Director and Percussion Tutor of Global Grooves, Manchester, UK. Leon is at the helm of the cultural training organisationGlobal Grooves, having committed over a decade to sharing his passion and knowledge of percussion and song from around the world – including Brazilian, South Asian, West African, Cuban and Western musical styles. Leon’s directorship of Global Grooves and numerous UK ensembles has facilitated the development of international ‘percussion-driven’ music and ‘performance-arts-led’ social and community projects across the UK
- Beth Allen is a Voice Specialist and has ‘creative expression through voice’ at the heart of all her work and play. Beth is a qualified Music Therapist from Guildhall. She consolidated her vocal awareness with an MA in Voice from the Central School of Speech and Drama and now teaches drama students, works in SEN settings with voice, uses her vocal skills with language development in Early Years settings and primary schools, and is Artistic Director of the Sacred Sounds Women’s Choir.