West End Weekend
The West End Weekend is an arts festival highlighting the quirky and curious businesses thriving in the area and the unique shopping opportunities they provide. The daytime events run from 11am until 5pm, followed by a gig at the Hothouse from 7.30pm.
The weekend includes:
- West End Windows, an art trail exploring the shops and businesses in the West End.
- Crafts and produce market on West Street.
- Mini multiplex showing historic films of Morecambe.
- Street performers, foods and fun!
- Morecambe Artist Colony exhibition – Hannah Farrell.
- The Baghdaddies at The Hothouse. Tickets for the gig cost £10 (£8 concessions), doors open at 7.30pm. £5 tickets for West End residents and More Music participants.