- Ideal for: Ages 8 – 80, all abilities and experience
- Takes place on Tuesdays, 6.30pm-8.30pm (6.30pm-7.30pm for beginners)
- Takes place at: The Hothouse, Morecambe
- Music Leader: Matt Robinson, Ben McCabe and Luke Dillon
- Cost per session: £3 (£1 concessions)
- Click here for session dates
Come and join the en-mass community street band, Baybeat. Try something new and try out exciting percussion/drums or take up the trumpet, saxophone or tuba and make some noise. Then, head out around the county with us with performances to thousands of people throughout the year.
We’re on the look out for:
- Drummers and percussionists - of any age or ability, from complete beginners to experienced players
- Brass and woodwind players - of any age or ability, no experience required at all. We have a small selection of instruments which you can borrow and play and we can teach you the basics.
Baybeat is More Music’s longest running project playing since 1993. Baybeat has performed around the country entertaining crowds at a vast number of parades and festivals creating a carnival atmosphere wherever they go.
Bringing the sunshine and festival spirit to rainy outdoor events for 23 years
Winner: Best Street Band - Morecambe Carnival 2016