- Ideal for: 8 upwards, all abilities
- Takes place on: Tuesdays, 6.30pm-8:30pm
- Takes place at: The Hothouse, Morecambe
- Music Leader: Matt Robinson
- Cost per session: £3 (£1 concessions)
Learn and perform upbeat Samba music, full of beats and rhythms, as part of the Baybeat streetband. If you want to try out exciting percussion or if you play brass, come along and make some noise.
"My favourite bit is helping make it happen in the moment on the street"
Baybeat is celebrating its 20th year and we invite you to take part in the fun!
Drummers and percussionists
- Learn to play Latin rhythms as part of our fun samba band!
Brass and wind
- We have a sousaphone and we need trumpets, saxophones, clarinets, trombones and the rest. Come and learn simple catchy Brazilian carnival songs, seaside melodies, hip hop tunes and fun arrangements with Matt Robinson and Pete Moser.
Baybeat is More Music’s longest running project playing since 1993. Baybeat has performed around the region entertaining crowds at a vast number of parades and festivals creating a carnival atmosphere wherever we go.
"Breezy, sunny, rainy performances in eye-catching costumes"
How do I join?
Sign up now by emailing email@example.com.