Artsmark support for schools
Artsmark is the creative quality standard for schools and education settings, awarded by Arts Council England, recognising their commitment to high quality arts and cultural education.
More Music is proud to be supporting schools and education settings on their Artsmark journey, inspiring children and young people to create, experience, and participate in great arts and culture.
We can offer primary, secondary and SEND education settings who are working towards, or currently hold an Artsmark Award, a wide range of opportunities including:
- Inclusive music workshops across all Key Stages, covering the music curriculum. These cover a wide variety of styles and genres and are delivered by experienced music leaders who are also active creative practitioners in their own right
- CPD for teachers and music leaders to gain confidence and skills to lead musical activities with pupils
- Curriculum support
- Visits to our venue The Hothouse for gigs and events, which feature world renowned artists
- Visits to our festivals in Morecambe (Catch The Wind Kite Festival, Lantern Festival, West End Festival)
- Links to other cultural providers via Lancashire Music Hub and arts partners
- Links to county ensembles, groups and performance opportunities
- Arts Award support from our trained advisers and as an Arts Award Centre
- Opportunities to share practice and networking at conferences
More Music is funded by Arts Council England as an NPO, which is awarded to creatively excellent organisations who fulfil the seven Quality Principles through their work.
Find out more about Artsmark at www.artsmark.org.uk.
To find out how More Music can support your Artsmark journey, contact Darren Leadsom at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01524 831 997.